With many years of experience in dispute resolution activities and in-depth understanding of business practices, our lawyers will provide clients with solutions to solve their disputes in a flexible, fast, effective, cost-saving and practical way.
We have experience in supporting clients to resolve their disputes in a wide range of fields, including property, corporate governance, trade, investment, land, construction, finance and banking, securities, labour, contract and civil matters. The services we offer to clients include:
Pre-proceeding dispute resolution:
- Conducting a comprehensive assessment including legal issues of the disputes;
- Advising on alternative solutions to resolve the disputes effectively and quickly;
- Advising on and proposing negotiation options for clients based on determining the status and bargaining power of clients; representing and/or joining clients to work and negotiate with parties being involved in such disputes;
- Advising and supporting clients in the preparation of necessary documents for the resolution of disputes.
By-court/arbitration dispute resolution:
- Advising and drafting case files and performing the procedures at the competent court/arbitration center;
- Upon clients’ requests and authorisation, participating in court/arbitration proceedings;
- Representing clients to contact and work with other competent agencies and organisations during the process of dispute resolution in order to best protect clients’ rights and interests.